Offers 350 hours of personal instruction. This program is a blend of theoretical and clinical hands-on instruction that integrates client interaction and follows the basic requirements set forth by the State of Hawaii Board of Barbering and Cosmetology. (Approved by State of Hawaii)
- State required theory curriculum
- Manicuring (French/Paraffin wax)
- UV Gel Polish
- Nail Wraps
- Basic Acrylic Nails (Fill and Tip/Sculpture)
- Basic Nail Art (Hand painting)
- Massage Techniques
- Hair Removal (Waxing)
- Basic Salon Customer Service and Clinic
You can study with your own pace. Weekly theory review available at campus. The instructor will review the chapters and answer any questions.
Student kits &Text $450.00
Financial aid and payment plan available
Admission into our school is open to all applicants that meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 16 years of age. If you are under 18, a parent or guardian must enroll the applicant.
- Copy of ID (Passport, State ID, Driver’s license)
- A deposit of $200USD (cash, check, money order or credit card; VISA, MC, Discover, JCB)
- Completed HNA application form
- Payment plan
*When you take the Hawaii state exam, you must need Completed high school diploma or the educational equivalent (GED certificate).