Nail Online Course- State Approved
Honolulu Nail Academy has a positive track record that spans over ten years of providing excellence in education and our company has evolved with the industry. The next step is to join many educational institutions and provide the public with the convenience and multitasking that our current culture demands. Though our online course, we reach more potential students who reside outside our general area, for instance outer island residence. we have tried and tested that aspect of our program and we are confident that we are able to provide the same quality education online as we do on campus.
Who needs it?
- Busy people who work and have a family
- Need to work fulltime
- Young kids, not in school
- Single parent
- More than one job
- People who live far from our campus or on the outer Islands
- Travel during rush hour traffic in and out of Waikiki for a 3 hour class (part-time)
- Inter-Island student’s travel, housing, transportation expenses.
- Time away from work and family
The demand for licensed nail technicians is high and because of all the above-mentioned factors
many potential students just give up on their dreams to be a part of this booming industry.
REQUIREMENTS for Online Course
Admission into our school is open to all applicants that meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 16 years of age. If you are under 18, a parent or guardian must enroll the applicant
- Completed HNA application form https://www.hnaonlineschool.com/
- Copy of ID (Passport, State ID, Driver’s license)
- The student must have a Google account
- The student must have a YouTube account
- The student must have a smart phone or video camera (to record their practice sessions)
The World Today
- Many people depend on modern technology to get through our day. Whether it be a smart phone, smart watch, tablet, laptop, etc. We are alltouched by technology in one way or another.
- The student can utilize their cell phone, computer, tablet, etc. to connect with our online course.
- Many learning institutions are offering online options for people with busy lives.
- As educators, we are required to be creative and find ways to answer the needs of our students.
- We have developed an online system to answer both the needs of our students and instructors.
- We are confident that we can provide the same education online as we currently do on our campus.
You can start anytime
Tuition & Fee
|Student kits &Text||$450.00|
- ALU LIKE (Hana Lima Scholarship Program)
- Referral system ($200) *Need to fill out form BEFORE your friend enroll *No other financial option available for online student.
- Cosmetic Nail kit box
- Implements (Nipper, Pusher, Clipper)
- Orangewood Stick
- Nail File, Nail buffer
- Tip box and Nail tips
- Polish Remover
- Cuticle Remover
- Top Coat, Base Coat
- Manicure Brush
- Wrap Fabric
- Antiseptic (Sanitizer)
- White Acrylic paint
- Scrub and lotion
- Disinfectant tablet
- Acrylic Brush and cap
- Cuticle oil
- Dappen Dish
- Professional Acrylic starter kit (OPI Clarite)
- Nail Art Brush
- Gel Polish (top/base/color) & small LED light
- Practice Hand with stand
- Red & White Polish
- Nail form
- Nail wipe and Cotto
- Toe separator
- *All materials are shipped in five (5) business days after your enrollment date.*We can’t ship some item such as alcohol and Acetone to other island or international.
Cancellation fee and Refund Policy
- You have the right to cancel your enrollment agreement for a course of instruction or program of study within the 2 days (two) calendar days after midnight of date the registration was validated.
- Cancellation fee is $600 + Credit card fee. The cancellation fee is occurred when registration was validated.
- You can communicate your desire to be cancelled from a course or a program in any manner; however, you must submit written notice to the administration. Send the notice via email (at firstname.lastname@example.org ), or provide us with a hard copy letter in person.
- Once your request has been processed, you will receive a Cancellation Letter and refund of received payment within thirty (30) days.
*There is no refund for anything after 2nd day of midnight.