- You have the right to cancel your enrollment agreement for a course of instruction or program of study. You have the right to the full tuition refund of all monies paid if you withdraw or cancel within the five (5) calendar days after midnight of date the Enrollment Agreement was validated.
- You can communicate your desire to be cancelled from a course or a program in any manner; however, you must submit written notice to the administration. Send the notice via email (at firstname.lastname@example.org ), or provide us with a hard copy letter in person.
- Once your request has been processed, you will receive a Cancellation Letter and refund of received payment within thirty (30) days pursuant to the Refund Policy described below.
- Refund Policy
- There is no refund on books, uniform, and student kit once materials have been shipped. All materials are shipped five (5) calendar days after your enrollment date.
- The sixth (6) day from your verified enrollment agreement date, the student may cancel their enrollment with USD200.00 cancellation fee per day. Twelve (12) calendar days after the course start date, any monies received is nonrefundable.
- Any unpaid balances must be collected before transcript is issued to the student. Any unpaid balances will be collected by a collection agency.
Any refund of the unpaid tuition for State Requirement course is based on the following table:
- Pre-paid Tuition Refund Table
1-5 days – 100% refundable $3874.34
6 days – $3050.00+Tax=$3193.71
7 days – $2850.00+Tax=$2984.29
8 days – $2650.00+Tax=$2774.86
9 days – $2450.00+Tax=$2565.44
10 days – $2250.00+Tax=$2356.02
11 days – $2050.00+Tax=$2146.59
12 days – $1850.00+Tax=$1937.17
13 days – Non-refundable