Honolulu Nail and Aesthetics Academy announces its new and exciting 2-day instructional program on the techniques for semi-permanent eyelash attachment for your clients who are first-timers to eyelash extensions or for clients who are desiring a natural lash look.
Our 2-day course will teach you the theory and practical aspects of this type of single classic application using 0.15 mm eyelashes. The course will include mannequin practice and will then advance to live model practice, where each participant will be required to bring two (2) models. The group training kit is included in the cost of the course.
This course is offered to any person who holds a current and valid esthetics license in the State of Hawaii.
Each class is from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 pm for each of the two (2) days. Choose from one of the classes offered:
Additional dates are available for private training.
The following will be covered during your training:
- The basics of classic eyelash extensions
- Variety of classic lashes, mink and ellipse techniques
- Natural lash safety
- Classic weight calculation
- Proper eye preparation for lash extension application
- Proper isolation
- Perfect bonding rules
- Correct lash placement
- Eye shape correction
- Trouble shooting
- Lash removal (manual and chemical)
- Eye styling
- How to work faster and more efficiently
- Tips and tricks
- Practice on model
- Work evaluation and constructive criticism for future practice
- Price evaluation and business growth advice, one on one
- Adverse reactions
- Pre and post care
Included with the class:
- A take-home binder of our theory, tips, and tricks
- Classic Lash Starter Kit (4 lash extension trays, 2 tweezers, 1 bonding adhesive, lash primer, lash remover, lash palette, foam tape, cleansing wands, and mascara wands)
Information and Registration