[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”3_4″ last=”yes” spacing=”yes” background_color=”” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” background_position=”left top” border_size=”0px” border_color=”” border_style=”” padding=”” class=”” id=””][fusion_text]
Email or website: email@example.com
Additional comments or requirements:
We are looking for a reliable technician with a positive attitude who wants to learn and grow in the spa industry. Other duties and supportive functions are:
- Reports any incident or accident to spa management.
- Understands and uses universal precautions when providing services.
- Maintains the highest level of nail care knowledge for both hands and feet and has complete understanding of all spa services presently offered.
- Possesses proficiency in standard nail services of nail grooming, polish application, massage, and exfoliation.
Customer service experience, preferably in a spa.
- Ability to explain various treatments/services to guests.
- Excellent customer service skills and work ethic.
- Efficient, well organized, and abl4 to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Strong team player.
- Must be comfortable with product recommendation.
- Previous nail technician experience preferred.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
Must have Hawaii state certification. Available schedule varies.