We will have an Advanced Nail Course on Jan 11, 2021.
10 Days Advanced Course (30Hours)
GI Bill / VA approved
The student will then advance their skillset and knowledge for the remaining 30 hours. This advanced training will simulate an actual salon environment which will prepare the student for a seamless transition from school to work. The student will gain the confidence needed and have the knowledge that exceeds entry-level technicians.
- Basic UV Gel Nails
- UV Gel Design
- Advanced Acrylic Design
- Acrylic 3D
- Electric File
- Advanced Nail Art
- In-Grown Nail Treatment
- Advanced Sanitation and Disinfection
- Salon Business
- (Rules/Regulations, Starting a Business)
- Advanced Salon Customer Service
Tuition & Fee
|Student kits & Text||$200.00|
|TOTAL :||$1495. 97|
Admission into our school is open to all applicants that meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 16 years of age. If you are under 18, a parent or guardian must enroll the applicant.
- Copy of ID (Passport, State ID, Driver’s license)
- A deposit of $200USD (cash, check, money order or credit card; VISA, MC, Discover, JCB)
- Completed HNA application form