State Require License Course (600 hours) - at Campus
Our established course dives deep into the foundation of the skin care industry. We are offering an exclusive accelerated online program which enables you to pursue your education without sacrificing your personal and work commitments. Our 600- clock hour accelerated esthetics program has been approved by the Hawaii state board and is by far the next best thing in the beauty industry. This merged training will strengthen your knowledge while expediting your graduating date, so you can do what you love.
Our dedicated instructors have extreme devotion to the industry and are eager to teach you everything there is to know, bringing you closer to success. We believe in high quality education to prepare you for whichever field of work you choose.
- Explore a program preparing you for a career in Skin Care or Advanced Esthetics.
- Learn about our payment plan programs available for those who qualify.
- Explore opportunities to work with medical spas, dermatology, luxury resorts, and spas, or even as an entrepreneur.
- Find out about our NEW program schedules and how you can earn your diploma in as few as 4 months* in esthetics.
- Explore our range of extensive advanced training programs to receive a certification in your class of choice.
- Meet our staff, tour our campus and receive a warm aloha.
The esthetics program is developed to train the student in the basic skills, proper safety judgements, and proper work habits. Given the changes in the industry, the esthetics student demands new approaches and direction in the learning methods needed to prepare for licensure. The purpose of our program helps our students retain informational and operational procedures to meet the competitive job market.
In the esthetics industry updated information is crucial, the industry is constantly evolving and we keep you up-to-date on everything within our scope of practice under Hawaii’s state regulations (DCCA). We pride ourselves on sharing the newest advances, trends, and regulations.
- Medical Spa Manager
- Skin care specialist
- Clinical esthetician
- Hair removal specialist
- Wax technician
- Lash technician
- Medical esthetician
- Make up artist
- Beauty ambassador
- Licensed spa professional
- Clinical laser technician
- Skin care expert
- Beauty advisor
- Beauty editor
- State board member
- Licensing inspector/examiner
- Esthetics educator/instructor
- Sales manager
- Manufacturer representative
Payment Plans Available
Electrical Machine(high frequency)
Hot stone Treatment
Pre+post op care
Basic Plus Esthetician
Approved for students using GIBill®
Payment Plans Available
(Basic course plus below)
Lash extension (Classic)
Lash lift and Tint
Advanced Massage technique
Lipo Cavitation Radio Frequency
Admission into our school is open to all applicants that meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 16 years of age. If you are under 18, a parent or guardian must enroll the applicant.
- Copy of ID (Passport, State ID, Driver’s license)
- Completed HNA Application Form
- Deposit ($200 for Nail campus / $500 for Esthetics campus or any online course) Non-refundable.
- (For VA students) A copy of the Certificate of Eligibility.
*When you take the Hawaii state exam, you must need Completed high school diploma or the educational equivalent (GED certificate).
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).
More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.
HOME STUDY (Online Theory) - Approved by State of Hawaii
150 Hours at Home / 450 Hours at Campus (HNA)
You can take your theory/written courses at your own pace, in the comfort of your home. And come on campus for hands on practical work and client interactions to prep you for the field. Feel confident with our online program approved by DCCA. With our relevant, up-to-date curriculum, you’ll walk away with skills you can apply directly to your career.
Our on-campus and online esthetics courses enable you to pursue your education without sacrificing your personal and work commitments. Your online studies will consist of 150 hours, featuring Milady’s Standard Esthetics Fundamentals, Eleventh Edition text.You’ll be able to tackle this content electronically at your own pace, which includes an
array of activities, exams, discussion boards, and workbooks. You’ll also learn practical on campus receiving hands on instruction with different techniques and modalities.
During the 450 hours of practical you’ll work on fellow classmates, real clients, and take part in multiple demonstrations/demos. Each day before we begin practical, we will ensure the penetration of knowledge learned in theory with a daily review and class discussion. Our goal is to bridge these courses to provide you with the skills you’ll need to pursue your goals, with time on your side.