I prefer a payment plan: ( Campus / Hybrid )
* Payment plan application fee is $100 (non-refundable: Pay now)
* Total amount of tuition is: $4,689.68 minus $500.00 deposit (non-refundable) = $4,159.68 w/payment plan.
* Payments are due every other Monday until the financial commitment is paid in full.
* Non-refundable the amount paid.
• Installments are due every other Monday by 4 p.m. There is no grace period.
• You are responsible for making the payment each month. Payments are not automatically made by the Students Admissions and Financial Services Office unless you complete the Credit Card Authorization Form.
• If you are mailing the payment, make sure you allow enough time to reach the office on or before the due date. Payments received after the due date will be assessed as a late fee.
Fees and Other Charges
• Your application fee is non-refundable.
• Deposit ＄500 to save your seat (non-refundable)
• Your account will be assessed a $20 service charge for any payment returned for insufficient funds or which is not collectible for any other reason, and your plan will be canceled.
• There will be an additional late charge for any payment not received in full by the due date.
• If payment due is from $0 – $999.99, a $20 late fee will be charged to your account.
• If payment due is from $1,000 – $1,999.99, a $25 late fee will be charged to your account.
• If a payment due is $2,000 or above, a $30 late fee will be charged to your account.
Tuition Breakdown (Campus/Hybrid)
Student kits, textbooks, uniform* :$550.00
Tax (State of Hawaii 4.712%):$209.68
I agree to the terms of this contract. If these terms need to be modified, I am to notify the school’s Director, Mr. Eric Ho, of any changes that both parties must agree upon. Any unpaid balances will be transferred to HNA’s legal department to begin the collection process. Transcript of hours will not be released until the balance is paid in full.
Field is required!
Field is required!