Microblading Certification Course-ADVANCED CLASS (HAND-ON CLASS ONLY)
Semi Permanent Makeup
Honolulu Nails & Aesthetics Academy (HNA) is excited to begin offering its new training class to provide instruction on the art and science of semi-permanent Art makeup (Microblading). Our class will cover techniques and practices from the beginner stage, teaching basic skills and proficiencies, and progressing to the advanced professional level instructing the student on innovative and sophisticated methodologies and technologies in the art of semi-permanent makeup.
Our semi-permanent makeup (Microblading) training class by permanent makeup artist Yumi who is active in Hawaii. In recent years, art makeup has evolved into technologies for anti-aging and improving the face's image. Starting this class, we want only those who are motivated to learn the skills of a permanent makeup artist, Yumi, who coordinates eyebrows and eyeliners with such techniques that are not noticeable with the Japanese style of the natural looks of an art makeup.
HNA's newest program is designed to provide instruction in the art of semi-permanent makeup to obtain a State of Hawaii tattoo artist's license.
Instructor Yumi's Profile
- From Tokyo, Japan
- Has lived in Hawaii since 1993.
- Worked as a dental assistant from 1993 to 2008
- In 2002, he became interested in art makeup and temporarily went to Japan. Acquired art makeup technology and diploma.
- In 2004, acquired the State of Hawaii Artist License (No. 1009).
- In 2008, to Hollywood to improve the technology. Studied under a renowned tattoo artist.
- In June 2008, Art Makeup Yumi as a specialty store for art and makeup, making use of its rich experience. And providing her artistic expertise for more than 13,000 treatments since then.
4 Hours x 2 day at campus and an assignments at home
- Done of eyebrows 2/3D brow
- Modify/Retouch - How to fix blue old tattoo
- Dye 2/ Blending
- How to blade of Eyeliner
- Questions & Answer