State Require License Course (350 hours) - Online
- LIVE Theory in progress (2 times a week)
- Installment available
- You will receive your own Access code for Theory and Practical.
- You can transfer to in-class session if a seat is available.
- Students have one year to completed.
- Welcome to visit our school if you have any question while you taking our online course.
Admission into our school is open to all applicants that meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 16 years of age. If you are under 18, a parent or guardian must enroll the applicant.
- Copy of ID (Passport, State ID, Driver’s license)
- Completed HNA Application Form
- Deposit ($200 for Nail campus / $500 for Esthetics campus or any online course) Non-refundable.
*When you take the Hawaii state exam, you must need Completed high school diploma or the educational equivalent (GED certificate).