State Requirement Nail Technology Course (350 hours)- Full Online
Do your own pace (24 hours access) from home
- LIVE Theory in progress (2 times a week)
- Installment available
- You will receive your own Access code for Theory and Practical.
- You can transfer to in-class session if a seat is available.
- Students have one year to completed.
- Welcome to visit our school if you have any question while you taking our online course.
This course is State Approved. You will receive a Transcript from HNA and take the State exam.
The program is developed to train the student in basic skills, proper safety judgments, and proper work habits. Given the changes in the industry, the nail technician student demands new approaches and direction in the learning methods needed to prepare for licensure. The purpose of our program helps our students retain informational and operational procedures to meet the competitive job market.
In the nail industry, updated information is crucial. The industry is constantly evolving. We keep you up-to-date on everything within our scope of practice under Hawaii’s state regulations (DCCA). We pride ourselves on sharing the newest advances, trends, and regulations.
Admission into our school is open to all applicants that meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 16 years of age. If you are under 18, a parent or guardian must enroll the applicant.
- Copy of ID (Passport, State ID, Driver’s license)
- Completed HNA Application Form
- Deposit $500. Non-refundable.
*When you take the Hawaii state exam, you must need Completed high school diploma or the educational equivalent (GED certificate).