Licensed Nails and Esthetics Online Course- State Approved
Honolulu Nails & Aesthetics Academy has a positive track record that spans over ten years of providing excellence in education and our company has evolved with the industry. The next step is to join many educational institutions and provide the public with the convenience and multitasking that our current culture demands. Though our online course, we reach more potential students who reside outside our general area, for instance outer island residence. we have tried and tested that aspect of our program and we are confident that we are able to provide the same quality education online as we do on campus.
Who needs it?
- Busy people who work and have a family
- Need to work fulltime
- Young kids, not in school
- Single parent
- More than one job
- People who live far from our campus or on the outer Islands
- Travel during rush hour traffic in and out of Waikiki for a 3 hour class (part-time)
- Inter-Island student’s travel, housing, transportation expenses.
- Time away from work and family
The demand for licensed nail technicians is high and because of all the above-mentioned factors
many potential students just give up on their dreams to be a part of this booming industry.
REQUIREMENTS for Online Course
Admission into our school is open to all applicants that meet the following requirements:
1.Be at least 16 years of age. If you are under 18, a parent or guardian must enroll the applicant
2.Completed HNA application form
3.Payment Plan Agreement
4.The student must have a Google account
5.The student must have a smart phone or video camera (to record their practice sessions) and internet access.
6.$500 Deposit (non-refundable)
7.Fee for installment $50 for nail, $100 for Esthetics (non-refundable)
8.Need real model to practice.
* Those who use VA/GiBill cannot participate in the online course. VA/GiBill benefit is only for student in the campus.
The World Today
•Many people depend on modern technology to get through our day. Whether it be a smart phone, smart watch, tablet, laptop, etc. We are all touched by technology in one way or another.
•The student can utilize their cell phone, computer, tablet, etc. to connect with our online course.
•Many learning institutions are offering online options for people with busy lives.
•As educators, we are required to be creative and find ways to answer the needs of our students.
•We have developed an online system to answer both the needs of our students and instructors.
•We are confident that we can provide the same education online as we currently do on our campus.
Cancellation fee and Refund Policy
- You have the right to cancel your enrollment agreement for a course of instruction or program of study within the 2 days (two) calendar days after midnight of date the registration was validated.
- Cancellation fee is $600 + Credit card fee. The cancellation fee is occurred when registration was validated.
- You can communicate your desire to be cancelled from a course or a program in any manner; however, you must submit written notice to the administration. Send the notice via email (at email@example.com ), or provide us with a hard copy letter in person.
- Once your request has been processed, you will receive a Cancellation Letter and refund of received payment within thirty (30) days.
*There is no refund for anything after 2nd day of midnight.