Welcome to the Honolulu Nails & Aesthetics Academy website!
If you are looking for an exciting, creative, awe inspiring career that gives you the opportunity to be a part of a multi-billion beauty industry; Esthetics and nail technology is for you! Honolulu Nail Academy is the first nails only school in Hawaii, established in 2004, which makes us the “Premier School” of nail technology in the islands and 2019, we start Esthetics Program and change name “Honolulu Nails & Aesthetics Academy”
As a student at Honolulu Nails & Aesthetics Academy, you can expect to be properly educated and certified in the procedures of sanitation and disinfection, as well as basic techniques till advanced. Honolulu Nails & Aesthetics Academy is an active member of the Better Business Bureau, in good standing for 14 years. The instructors at our academy have a PASSION for the industry and follow all rules and regulations of the State Board of Barbering and Cosmetology. The focus of our instructors is to make certain that our students have the knowledge and confidence to enter the work force!
HNA is able to issue I-20 required for M-1 visa (Nail course) based on years of experience and results, so it accepts foreign students as well. You can also apply for military support (VA/GI Bill®).
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.
The professional nail salon “Pure Nails & Beauty” was opened in 2007, and about 20 staff work as a place to work for graduatesYour new career in this industry can start as soon as a few short months! So take that first step in becoming a graduate of a well established school that has a success rate of over six hundred (600) students from all over the world!
The beauty industry is forever. It is a field that will expand infinitely. With the development of the Internet and AI, we think that the work that feels the skin with human hands and feels the energy will be an era of healing that is more needed from now on. Why don’t you start such a wonderful career at Honolulu Nail & Aesthetics Academy in paradise, Hawaii?
- All classes are in English. (Japanese language support is available
- All international students who wish to work full time must have an M-1 visa.
- If you are part time, you do not need to apply for a visa.
Please contact us directly for details.
- The Esthetics for Night will be close till further notice. September 12, 2021
- Upcoming Esthetician course on Jan 10, 2022 September 12, 2021
- Upcoming Nail technician course on November 30, 2021 September 9, 2021
- Microblading class on September 19th September 9, 2021
- Advanced Nail Class-Postponed August 11, 2021
- Upcoming Esthetician license course on September 7 (night) & September 16 (day) June 8, 2021
- Upcoming Nail license course at campus in September June 8, 2021
- Microblading Hand-on Class on July June 7, 2021
- Upcoming Nail License course on July 19, 2021 (Closed) May 9, 2021
- Student Salon Open now! March 12, 2021
STATEMENT OF NON-DISCRIMINATION
The Academy does not discriminate based on sexual orientation, age, race, color, religion, or ethnic origin in admitting students and is prohibited from discrimination in such manner by law. This practice and requirement of non-discrimination also extends to employment by the school