Welcome to the Honolulu Nails & Aesthetics Academy website!
If you are looking for an exciting, creative, awe inspiring career that gives you the opportunity to be a part of a multi-billion beauty industry; Esthetics and nail technology is for you! Honolulu Nail Academy is the first nails only school in Hawaii, established in 2004, which makes us the “Premier School” of nail technology in the islands and 2019, we start Esthetics Program and change name “Honolulu Nails & Aesthetics Academy”
As a student at Honolulu Nails & Aesthetics Academy, you can expect to be properly educated and certified in the procedures of sanitation and disinfection, as well as basic techniques till advanced. Honolulu Nails & Aesthetics Academy is an active member of the Better Business Bureau, in good standing for 14 years. The instructors at our academy have a PASSION for the industry and follow all rules and regulations of the State Board of Barbering and Cosmetology. The focus of our instructors is to make certain that our students have the knowledge and confidence to enter the work force!
HNA is able to issue I-20 required for M-1 visa (Nail course) based on years of experience and results, so it accepts foreign students as well. You can also apply for military support (VA/GiBill).
The professional nail salon “Pure Nails & Beauty” was opened in 2007, and about 20 staff work as a place to work for graduatesYour new career in this industry can start as soon as a few short months! So take that first step in becoming a graduate of a well established school that has a success rate of over six hundred (600) students from all over the world!
The beauty industry is forever. It is a field that will expand infinitely. With the development of the Internet and AI, we think that the work that feels the skin with human hands and feels the energy will be an era of healing that is more needed from now on. Why don’t you start such a wonderful career at Honolulu Nail & Aesthetics Academy in paradise, Hawaii?
- All classes are in English. (Japanese language support is available
- All international students who wish to work full time must have an M-1 visa.
- If you are part time, you do not need to apply for a visa.
Please contact us directly for details.
- Looking for Nail Tech August 4, 2020
- Upcoming Night class for Esthetics on October 14th. July 27, 2020
- Upcoming Esthetics course on September 28th, 2020~ Start enrolling July 27, 2020
- One last spot available for Nail course for July 21st! July 16, 2020
- Advanced Course for Nails in September. July 3, 2020