upcoming Microblading Hand-on Class
Part 1: July 11 at 9-1 pm
Part 2: August 89 & 29 at 9 – 1 pm
We will learn: Part 1
[ Theory ]
- Overview of Semi-Permanent Makeup
- Description of Possible Contraindications
- Dermatology – Study of the Human Dermis and Epidermis
- Hygiene and Disinfection/Infection
- Color Theory
– Mixing/Blending Colors
- Customer Relations/Customer Service
– How to communicate professionally with your clients
– How to build rapport and enhance trust from your clients
- Professional Tattoo Artist’s License
– Procedures to obtain a tattoo artist’s license from the Hawaii Department of Health.
– For fees (plus the cost of the course), you will be guided through the following procedures for a professional tattoo artist’s license:
- Complete the Blood Borne Pathogen (BPP) Certification online course given by any of the 8-course providers approved by the Department of Health (Fee:$20~50)
- Take and pass the Certification Examination
- Obtain a Tuberculosis/Syphilis Clearance Report from a licensed medical professional
- Obtain the Hepatitis B vaccine (optional, but recommended by the Department of Health)
- Complete the Application for a New Tattoo Artist License and submit it to the Department of Health (Fee:$75).
[ Practical ]
- Eyebrow Design
-How to accurately measure and draw eyebrow shapes with a mannequin.
-How to use the blade with a mannequin.
-While waiting for your Tattoo license, we will give you assignments to make sure you get skills.
- Questions & Answer
You must wait to obtain your Tattoo license in order to practice the live model by the law of the State of Hawaii Department of Health. (it takes about 3~4 weeks)
We will learn: Part 2
- You must complete your BPP Certificate online course and have a Tattoo license before joining Part 2. (by State of Hawaii law)
- Training with a live model (to make you confident and ready to work)
- The student must provide their live model.
- Customer service (how to handle difficult client)
- 2 Assignments at home
- Questions & Answer
Obtain your Certificate of completion!!