[Campus / hands-on in person ]
Approved for students using GIBill®
- 9 am-5 pm, Mon-Fri, 1/16-5/21/2024
[Hybrid / In person + Online ]
You can start anytime for the Theory potion.📝
- 9 am-4 pm, Mon-Fri, 1/16-5/6/2024
We are welcome to visit our campus!
Make an appointment for school tour.
[ Support document ]
- Application form
[ Conditions ]
- Tuition Exemption for the Beauty Instructor Training should be completed in 5 months.
- $15( Minimum hourly ) 7 hours a day
- 35 hours/week, 9 am -5 pm( Lunch break 12-1 pm )
- Work at HNA as an instructor after the program for at least 2 years.
- If these conditions are not met, you must pay 100% tuition. Instructor Training course: $6073.30
- Must have a beauty operator license.
- Start working from October 2023
Upcoming Basic / Basic Plus Aesthetician License Course ( October 17.2023~)
- Full-time Full Campus: 9 am-5 pm, Mon-Fri, 10/17-3/5/2024
- Full-time Hybrid: 9 am-4 pm, Mon-Fri, 10/17-2/15/2024
Thank you for waiting!!
We will have ADVANCED NAIL CLASSES starting from July 26 ~ August 4, 2023!!
Please contact 808-944-1121 or e-mail support@honolulun ailacademy.com to receive an application form.
*Must have a beauty operator license or Beauty school students
*1 pm to 4 pm
*Full class (8 days) $1465.97 including tuition, kits, and tax.
*Individual (Single) class $200 +tax for each class
Japanese Gel Nail Foundation Class
Date: April 23, 2023
Time: 9-12 pm
This course teaches the fundamentals of the application of using a soft gel system to create a proper soft gel nail enhancement. Knowledge of the proper structure and correct application is important for the durability of the nails. You will also learn the importance of UV technology.
- Application of Soft Gel
- Foundational theory
- Natural nail overlay
- Tip extension overlay
- Sculptured nail
Advanced Aesthetician Certification Classes
April 29 – May 10, 2023
***MUST NEED a license for Cosmetologist or Esthetics to attend these classes***
Call us at 808-944-1121 or visit our web!
Upcoming class on May 16, 2023
Full time: 9-4 pm
Part-time: 9-12 pm
Monday to Friday (5 days a week)
Accepting Admission Now! Please call us 808-944-1121
Gain access to the industry's leading chemical peel and daily care formulations, and learn to treat all major skin conditions: acne, aging, hyperpigmentation, and sensitive skin.
-Date: May 6,2023 ( Sat )
-Time : 9 am - 2 pm
Honolulu Nails & Aesthetics Academy
680 Iwilei Road, Suite 665.
Honolulu, Hawaii 96817 (Dole business building)
-Tuition : $1020 + Tax ( Include Peel Kits below )
-Taught by: PCA SKIN Educator
-Experience: Hands-on chemical peel applications
- Disease pathologies of aging skin, acne, hyperpigmentation, and sensitive skin
- Combining chemical peels with advanced correctives for customized treatments
- Recommending daily care based on the client's skin condition
Students will be certified in the gold standard of peels upon licensure and will be able to leverage that certification when searching for placement and future opportunities.
Upcoming Basic / Basic Plus Aesthetician License Course ( January 9.2023~)
- Full-time Full Campus: 9 am-5 pm, Mon-Fri, 1/9-5/15/2023
- Full-time Hybrid: 9 am-4 pm, Mon-Fri, 1/9-4/28/2023