[Campus / hands-on in person ]
Approved for students using GIBill®
- 9 am-5 pm, Mon-Fri, 1/16-5/21/2024
[Hybrid / In person + Online ]
You can start anytime for the Theory potion.📝
- 9 am-4 pm, Mon-Fri, 1/16-5/6/2024
We are welcome to visit our campus!
Make an appointment for school tour.
[ Support document ]
- Application form
[ Conditions ]
- Tuition Exemption for the Beauty Instructor Training should be completed in 5 months.
- $15( Minimum hourly ) 7 hours a day
- 35 hours/week, 9 am -5 pm( Lunch break 12-1 pm )
- Work at HNA as an instructor after the program for at least 2 years.
- If these conditions are not met, you must pay 100% tuition. Instructor Training course: $6073.30
- Must have a beauty operator license.
- Start working from October 2023
Gain access to the industry's leading chemical peel and daily care formulations, and learn to treat all major skin conditions: acne, aging, hyperpigmentation, and sensitive skin.
-Date: October 28, 2023 ( Sat )
-Time: 9 am - 2 pm
Honolulu Nails & Aesthetics Academy
680 Iwilei Road, Suite 665.
Honolulu, Hawaii 96817 (Dole business building)
-Tuition: $1020 + Tax ( Include Peel Kits below )
-Taught by: PCA SKIN Educator
-Experience: Hands-on chemical peel applications
- Disease pathologies of aging skin, acne, hyperpigmentation, and sensitive skin
- Combining chemical peels with advanced correctives for customized treatments
- Recommending daily care based on the client's skin condition
- Students will be certified in the gold standard of peels upon licensure and will be able to leverage that certification when searching for placement and future opportunities.
Accept and enrollment will be from now to October 18.
Upcoming Nail Technician License Course starts September 7, 2023
- Full Campus / Full-time: 9 am-5 pm, Mon-Fri, 9/7-11/20/2023
- Full Campus / Part-time : 9-12 am(AM), Mon-Fri, 9/7-3/12/2024
- Hybrid/ Full-time : 9 am-4 pm, Mon-Fri, 9/7-11/8/2023
- Hybrid/ Part time : 9 am-1 pm, Mon-Fri, 9/7-1/23/2023
Upcoming Basic / Basic Plus Aesthetician License Course ( October 17.2023~)
- Full-time Full Campus: 9 am-5 pm, Mon-Fri, 10/17-3/5/2024
- Full-time Hybrid: 9 am-4 pm, Mon-Fri, 10/17-2/15/2024
Hi Everyone for the beauty industry!
We have PCA chemical peeling Seminar on June 28 from 10 – 12 pm.
Please join us! It’s FREE!
Call us at 808-944-1121 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The upcoming Nail Technician License Course starts July 27, 2023.
*Full time: 9-4 pm, Monday to Friday
Term: July 27 – September 29, 2023
*Part-time: 1-4 pm, Monday to Friday
Term: July 27 – December 5, 2023
Call us at 808-944-1121 or e-mail email@example.com
Thank you for waiting!!
We will have ADVANCED NAIL CLASSES starting from July 26 ~ August 4, 2023!!
Please contact 808-944-1121 or e-mail support@honolulun ailacademy.com to receive an application form.
*Must have a beauty operator license or Beauty school students
*1 pm to 4 pm
*Full class (8 days) $1465.97 including tuition, kits, and tax.
*Individual (Single) class $200 +tax for each class
Part 1: May 28 (Sun)
Part 2: July 1 and 2 (Sat & Sun)
Time: 9-1 pm
$2450 + Tax including kit and online video access for three month